Guru Chandal Dosha Solutions
In the birth chart, there are numerous planetary disorders known as Graha doshas, and Guru Chandal Yoga is one of them. This particular dosha arises from the conjunction of Rahu and Jupiter, resulting in what is known as Guru Chandal Dosh.
In the month of April, Jupiter’s movement from Pisces to Aries via Gandanta, while being influenced by Rahu and combusted, makes for a period of instability. This transition marks the end of Jupiter’s 12-year orbit and the start of a new cycle of growth and development. The conclusion of Jupiter’s transit through Pisces can bring about the dissolution of old patterns and the emergence of new ideas and people.
For those on a spiritual journey, this period can offer the opportunity to let go of ego and find peace. However, before new growth can occur, there may be turmoil to clear the way. It’s essential to be aware of this transition.
When Jupiter enters Aries, it comes under the influence of Rahu, causing disruption and a challenge to established patterns and traditions. Despite Jupiter’s conservative nature, it may welcome Rahu’s influence in search of new directions.
What is Guru Chandal Yoga?
Guru Chandal Yoga is a planetary combination that occurs in the birth chart, wherein Jupiter (known as Guru in Sanskrit) forms a conjunction with Rahu, also known as the “scandal” or demon planet. This results in what is known as Guru Chandal Dosh. The presence of Rahu and Ketu in a house with Jupiter plays a significant role in the formation of this yoga.
However, in some cases, the conjunction of Jupiter and Ketu can result in a promising combination known as Ganesh Yoga. An example of this is the birth chart of Jawaharlal Nehru, which showcases the positive effects of Ganesh Yoga.
Common Features of Jupiter, Rahu, and Ketu .
A powerful Jupiter in the birth chart is considered auspicious, as it is associated with qualities such as generosity, spirituality, social work, and wealth. It also enhances leadership and managerial skills in individuals. For women, the presence of Jupiter in their birth chart can make them good wives, mothers, daughters-in-law, and mentors.
In contrast, the planet Rahu is known to be indifferent to individuals, and its influence can make a person self-centered and sensual. Women with Rahu in their birth chart tend to be bold and confident, with a strong desire for a luxurious lifestyle. They may also be attracted to the opposite sex, even after marriage.
Ketu, on the other hand, can make individuals strong, independent, and self-reliant. However, women with Ketu in their birth chart may experience marital discord or become widowed. Men with Ketu tend to be spiritual and philosophical, with a tendency towards attraction to married women or widows.
In summary, the influence of Jupiter, Rahu, and Ketu in the birth chart can have significant effects on an individual’s personality, behavior, and life events.
Features of Guru Chandala Dosha:
The conjunction of Guru (Jupiter) and Rahu is generally regarded as inauspicious. However, the impact of Guru Chandal Yoga can be either positive or negative, depending entirely on the position and strength of Jupiter in the birth chart.
The severity of Guru Chandal Dosha’s effects is also influenced by the placement of Jupiter and Rahu in different houses and varying conditions. While Guru Chandal Dosh is typically considered unfavorable, other planets in the birth chart can have a positive or negative impact on its effects.
Effects of Guru Chandala Dosha:
- Native speakers are facing increasing difficulty in achieving success in education and their careers.
- Media professionals are at high risk of losing their jobs.
- Independent decision-making can prove challenging for individuals.
- Financial crises may frequently affect families.
- Family disputes and disagreements, even between fathers and sons, may arise.
- A compromised liver can lead to health risks such as asthma, jaundice, high blood pressure, tumors, chronic constipation, and liver problems.
- Indigenous people may make impulsive decisions that can be dangerous.
- Individuals may become excessively independent and stubborn, leading to difficulties in working with others.
- There is a risk of facing scandal and imprisonment.
- Natives may encounter difficulties inheriting.
- An individual may possess a range of skills but lack mastery in any one area.
- Immoral and unethical conduct may often guide the decisions of individuals.
Effects of Guru Chandal Dosha in Different Houses:
The presence of Guru Chandal Dosh in the first house can lead to a questionable moral character of the unborn child. Even though the person may be fortunate in terms of wealth and money, they could be selfish and greedy with little interest in spirituality. However, a strong Jupiter can make the person wise and courteous.
A strong Jupiter in the second house can bring wealth and prosperity, but a weak or afflicted Jupiter can cause disputes and financial losses among family members.
The third house’s Guru Chandal Yoga can make the natives courageous and leaders. If Jupiter is in conjunction with Mars, the unborn baby may be honest but rough. The indigenous people may have a reversed temperament.
If Guru Chandal Dosh is present in the fourth house, it can bring property and a home, but a weak liver can lead to general health problems and family issues.
A strong Jupiter in the fifth house can lead to education and wisdom, and the natives may have successful children. However, an afflicted Jupiter can lead to various child-related problems.
A weak Jupiter and an afflicted Mars can cause disruptions in family life, and the indigenous people may defame their religion. However, a strong Jupiter can bring wealth and prosperity.
The presence of Guru Chandal Dosh in the seventh house can create issues in family life, and without other beneficial planetary influences, marriage problems could be even more severe.
If Jupiter is afflicted, there could be accidents, injuries, and surgeries. A harmful Rahu Mahadasha can have a severe impact on the unborn child.
If Jupiter is strong, the unborn child may have abundance in all aspects of life. When Jupiter is afflicted, there may be a strained relationship with the father and a delay in the success of family members.
The indigenous people may have financial success, but their moral values may decline, and their relatives may be indifferent towards them.
Guru Chandal doshas are considered auspicious in the 11th house. Natives may acquire wealth from various sources, including inheritance and personal endeavors.
The native may have a critical attitude towards their religion and caste and may be opposed to family members. They may have a unique way of thinking.
Effective Solutions for Guru Chandal Dosha:
The Vedic scriptures suggest several remedies to counteract the negative effects of Guru Chandal Yoga. These healing remedies include:
- Performing Chandal Yoga Nivaran puja under the guidance of a wise pandit.
- Worshiping Lord Vishnu to weaken the negative effects of Guru Chandal Yoga.
- Wearing a “Do Mukhi Rudraksha” (two-faced Rudraksha) to neutralize the negativity of Rahu, Ketu, and Guru.
- Conducting a Havana to Jupiter to neutralize harmful influences.
- Regularly worshiping Lord Ganesha to neutralize the evil influence of Guru Chandala Dosha.
- Wearing yellow sapphires along with gold after consulting with an astrologer.
- Respecting parents, mother-in-law, the elderly, teachers, saints, and guru.
- Providing teachers, yellow Brahman, honey, turmeric, and dresses to neutralize the negative effects of Jupiter, Rahu, and Ketu.
- Feeding birds and animals regularly.
- Worshiping the goddess Bagalamukhi regularly.
- It is crucial to calculate the moon’s position and rise to understand the effectiveness of Guru Chandal Yoga, as nearly 10% of the population has this dosha on their birth charts. Additionally, having a positive Mahadasha can help mitigate the connection between Jupiter and Rahu.